- 87% of counties in the U.S. have no abortion provider.
- 75% of women who have abortions cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals as a factor in their decision.
- Most abortion procedures are performed in 7-15 minutes & carry less risk of death than a penicillin injection.
- Foes of abortion rights perpetuate myths about abortion to dissuade women from obtaining reproductive health care.
- Making abortion care inaccessible directly interferes with a woman’s autonomy to determine her life’s course & enjoy equal status as a citizen.